Company Policy - LaLa Beauty Wholesale Distributor
Do you charge sales tax?
- No we do not charge sales tax unless your business resides in Georgia.
- If your business resides in GA we will charge you sales tax, unless you send us a copy of your BUSINESS RESELLER'S LICENSE and DRIVERS LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Must be a RESELLERS license.
I placed an order for an item but did not receive it.
- Due to the vast amount of products that we carry, we may not have stock of every item listed. Therefore some items will not be shipped to you.
- You may request any changes to your order, as long as your order has not been processed and shipped. Please visit our contact page to email us
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Our Right to Refuse
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
For large orders over $1000
- All orders placed over $1,000.00 (U.S.) must obtain approval from our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- You will receive a call from one of our sales managers in regards to additional verification.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund or store credit. We will cover the cost of the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or a defective item.
All items in the sale category are not available for return. Sale items are considered a final transaction and all sales are final.
Due to the quantity of items purchased there may be a 1-2% defective item rate. We cannot accept returns for the items falling into the 1-2% defective rate category.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee on all returnable items within 10 days of the purchasing date depending on their condition when returned.
Sales invoice must accompany ALL returns, warranties and cores. All merchandise MUST be returned in original packaging and in sellable condition. No refund on special orders or items over 10 days old.
Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
All cancellations are subject to a 15% restocking fee if the order has been picked and packed by the time of the cancellation.